Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Storm that Woke NYC

Was JUST about to go for a run in this 90+ degree weather to regain the respect of my EndoFriends when I heard the crackle of thunder.  Seconds later an intense storm hit the city.  All I could hear was the rain and thunder and cracks of lightning through my windows...I decided to play some Chillstep and get some writing done under the dramatic conditions...  Just checked facebook and saw two disturbing photos of the storm I shall henceforth call "The Storm That Woke NYC" (yeah I know...I'm horrible at naming pretty much anything:))  Take a gander at these.  I'm most DEFINITELY not stepping out of my apartment now...first I thought the sun would melt me...but this is way worse...now I'm sure if I go out there I'll be taken away to the land of Oz....hahaha  If it could happen to ANYONE it would happen to me. :|



No comments:

Post a Comment