Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Saturday Morning Callers...And NO they don't bring flowers :(



Not sure why this stuff is SOOOOOOO funny to me...EVERY SATURDAY.... At least 10 different people come ringing my buzzer (speaking english, spanish and god knows what else) for various STOOPIT reasons hahaha well today...these 2 guys ring...and start talking about how snobby and disgusting rich people are...how good Jehovah Witnesses (huh?) are in dealing in certain situations (I'm guessing they were JWs) and so...the convo in FRONT OF MY DOOR got son entrancing I decided to start taping it around minute 11 (sorry couldn't upload it to this site)...wow...umm.....yes...I wasted about 15 minutes of my life with this...but I swear...I was crying laughing in between so at the end of the day...dammit it was worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment