Saturday, July 28, 2012

REVENGE OF THE BODY SNATCHERS II

Still battered and bruised from her Great Fall yesterday...our super heroine is at it again.  haha!  I honestly did NOT want to leave my bed at all today.  The weather is nonstop rain and storms...my love life is a perpetual series of unfortunate events (sigh) and I just felt like moping around and then maybe if I felt like it, get some writing in... but alas...I was YET AGAIN the victim of REVENGE OF THE BODY SNATCHERS...one second I'm curled in the fetal position sleeping under nice warm covers...then...I open my eyes...and lo and behold...I'm biking IN THE RAIN over the Queensboro bridge and to Central Park for a Water Fight...yes you heard right...a WATER FIGHT...Just took some pics, didn't join in because I was under-gunned and feeling like a stranger in moscow...my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment