Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pretty much everyone I've spoken to for more than 15 consecutive minutes...tells me at some point... "Why don't you write a blog?"  And I can't help but respond with, "I've had blogs, I have a blog and for someone who LITERALLY tells all their business to strangers on the street, I am HORRIBLE at keeping blogs."  There truly is no rhyme or reason to it but it is what it is... I am THE WORLD'S WORST BLOGGER!!! :|  Nothing you, I or anyone can do about it.  I've been thinking a lot lately and so came back to this dead blog...this poor thing just sitting here with only 2 followers (one of which is me) and decided...you know what?  Since no one is actually paying me any mind here I might as well tell ALL my deepest darkest secrets and share my most awkward thoughts... Perhaps it will help me mellow out...normalize...and become less of an alien...someone who can walk among the crowds of man and find their place...once and for all....

PS I know the picture has no relevance with the text of this post... its just how I feel pretty much everyday inside although I am sure to cover this emptiness with a smile and good joke.  Yesterday however, my romantic life hit new highs and lows like a roller coaster of pleasure and plain...without a doubt I feel that I am eternally alone, in the pouring rain with no place to get dry, no arms to warm me and no true place to call home.  Don't worry... I've lived long enough to know this too shall pass...but until it does, I will complain my @$$ off ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment