Monday, July 23, 2012

My Deep Dark Secret...


Here is something deep, dark, private and shocking you DID NOT know about me.......

Ready?............................


Here goes......................


I DO NOT LIKE FAKE VOICEMAIL RECORDINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah.....  Please tell me you know what that is....when you call an IDIOT friend of yours and they STOOPIT start talking like "Hi, how's it going.......yeah.....uh huh.....wow that's soooo cool....oh....wait a minute.......sorry I am not at my phone, please leave a message and..blah blah blah".

Talk about a pet peeve.... I have only had that happen to me THRICE in life....and ALL THREE times ended up throwing MY phone against the wall while....in a "bit of a tiff"...then I'm left standing there...staring at all the little pieces wondering to myself...WILL THE INSURANCE PAY FOR THIS????

Please... I repeat please....DO NOT MAKE FAKE VOICEMAIL RECORDINGS...they ONLY ENRAGE THOSE WHOM YOU LOVE AND HOLD DEAR.....
Thank you and have a blessed day!




No comments:

Post a Comment