Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Beautiful, The Vain...The Deadly Frelerisa's of Invin: (From Questmyre II)

 A young woman with shopping bags filled with clothes stood on the corner besides them. She was with another young woman. Both wore similar black tights and thigh length dresses; ...one in blue the other in pink. “Tonight’s beauty pageant is bound to be the best of the best. I mean I’m in it, so that says it all!” She laughed haughtily and cut her eyes at her friend.

The other girl seemed upset by her revelation, “Oh my! Why didn’t you tell me you were in this month’s pageant? So am I! Yes, you’re right Frelerisa, this month’s beauty pageant is sure to be better than all the rest, because I’m in it. I’ll look absolutely gorgeous in the gown I just brought. You however, dear Frelerisa, look a bit fat around the stomach. Maybe you should starve yourself before the contest… or better yet, maybe you should just die!” The girls’ friend dropped her own bags and pushed the poor girl into the passing traffic...

No comments:

Post a Comment