Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Village Crazies or GOD I LOVE NYC!



Right...

So I'm in the west village for less than 2 minutes...NO EXAGGERATION...waiting for a real estate client...when I'm asked for directions (as usual) by some dude who's looking me up and down so hard he nearly got hit by a car, asked to buy some other guys music cd or support his kids (I'm not sure because I had my headphones on) and then......sigh....here comes an old guy who looks like he may or may not be homeless but is most DEFINITELY out of his mind...walking down the street with mardi gras beads around his neck and talking to himself.  With my long and frightfully colorful experience with 'the crazies' of NYC, I automatically tense up and focus on getting directions on my phone...low and behold he moves in my direction and says loudly "Oh...and By the Way...I HAVE a sexuality B!tch!" then rolls his eyes and SAUNTERS (yes saunters) away into the dusk.........

GOD I LOVE NYC! (tongue painfully poking into my cheek)



No comments:

Post a Comment