Tuesday, August 28, 2012

In The End...





I've spent the last week trying to decide if I should work on one of my old books entitled "In The End". I wrote this in just 2 weeks front to back during Spring Break while in Grad School (yes...I know...I REALLY needed to 'get out more' ...
huh?) and it needs to be edited and extended a bit...however...I have this idea that if I ever made this book public...there is an 85% chance I'd be either stoned, canned, hung or led to a fiery stake......................so um....yeah....may be a few centuries before I let this one go....
 

1 comment:

  1. I decided to start...time will tell if this goes anywhere...

    "In The End" Or "Et Lux In Tenebris Lucet" by Author HaaJar Johnson.

    "I think I will begin working on this...it is itching at the corners of my mind...begging for a voice...crying for a body...wanting so very much to walk this earth..." -Hajee

    FAN PAGE:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fans-of-In-The-End/#!/pages/Fans-of-In-The-End/223777831081173


    ReplyDelete