Friday, August 3, 2012

My Fairy Me...




I was thinking today....(I know...sounds dangerous huh?) that it really is no surprise that EVERYTHING I write can be categorized as odd or fantastic or "Sci-Fi"...  I've always used my imagination as an escape mechanism...hiding from the painful shadows of my childhood, running from the harshness of my life and into the welcoming arms of FANTASY...  I think I will forever be an enigma to most...a creature of myth and legend...not fitting in where I should, not caring that I don't and simply trying my best to create a better world through each word I speak, each letter I write, each character or experience I create... so that someday...when I'm still around or long gone...there will be no more pain...no more struggles...just LIFE brought back to basics...a garden of delight for EVERYONE to enjoy...




No comments:

Post a Comment