Friday, August 10, 2012

A Fearsome SFI from Questmyre II: Chapter 12



 “Fight!” The SFI’s screamed in unison then bellowed their battle cries. Robin was a hundred percent sure the ground beneath them rumbled.

Free’s purple eyes grew large as saucers when his SFI...
stood to his full height. It was nearly double the size of the others with a massive muscled chest, gray skin, white eyes and a shock of blood red hair. To make it even more fearsome it had a jagged scar running across its cheek.

“I think I just wet myself.” Free stuttered as he staggered back a few steps...

It's virtually impossible to listen to this song and NOT want to kick some behind...I mean the beginning is fine but once you get to the instrumental part....you're sitting there tapping your feet and wondering why you're NOT karate kicking your friends or putting your loved ones in a secure headlock........wait......or is that just me????  :|

No comments:

Post a Comment