Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Negative Blood

I was posting a link to my new book QUESTMYRE on one of my networks for people with rhnegative blood.  I am O Negative, the purest blood form and figured it would be interesting to learn a bit more about it.  I happened to see someone's blog mention something called the Divine Matrix.  I read a little...and some more...and couldn't help but see parallels between this Divine Matrix and the world I created in Questmyre with no outside influence... SOURCE ONE...

Here is what was written about the Divine Matrix:
20 KEYS OF CONSCIOUS CREATION
         from the book
         THE DIVINE MATRIX
         by Gregg Braden

The Divine Matrix is the container of the universe, the bridge that unites all things and the mirror that shows us what we have created.
All that is present in our world is connected.
To draw from the power of the universe, we conceive of ourselves as part of the world instead of being separate from the world
When something is joined, is always connected, regardless of the existence of a physical link.

Here is what I replied:
This is so weird... I've never read The Divine Matrix and yet some aspects of it sound like the book I wrote years ago (and finally published today) called Questmyre.  In it, there is a world called "Source One" that connects all other worlds... to get out of each world you have to solve a riddle to return to the Source...


I've noticed over the years of my life...that I am in fact...very...different.  My own mother thinks I'm an alien and I assure you I don't put any effort into seeming like an outsider...don't put much into fitting in either so with me what you see is what you get.  Anywho... I've noticed that pretty much everything I write ends up turning into Sci-Fi... I even wrote a piece on religion while in Grad School...just 5 pages in it turned into pure Sci-Fi...  I guess my brain is just wired that way...

-Hajee

No comments:

Post a Comment