Saturday, December 31, 2011

Long story, short: HELP!!!

I believe in that saying that whatever you're doing when the ball drops on New Years eve is what you'll be doing that entire year. I ran the Emerald Nut Run last NYEve and ended up running the whole year... Not sure exactly what I'm doing tonight but I hope it involves l-o-v-e
 
UPDATE:
Still feeling a bit sick so doubt I'll make it out to do anything cool or love induced...  Really hope this new year is filled with happiness, love and dreams fulfilled... I'm sick and tired of feeling sick and tired...  Something's gotta give every now and then right?
Recently unfriended (on facebook duh) someone who I was SURE was the love of my life but I guess I was lying to myself.  He did something that showed me I probably don't rate top 10 in his life and am only there for his convienence...  I like to take my own advice every now and then so i did...  I got rid of a potential source of pain.  Part of me thinks that if I keep pushing people away I will ensure I am not hurt again but with that strategy will never have love...  It's really a difficult balance to achieve...
 
Long story, short: HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment