Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My FIRST NAKED MARATHON!!!








Completed my FIRST OFFICIAL NAKED MARATHON!!!! Okay okay, I wasn't naked...but I did just run 26.51 miles for the first time ever and I seriously can't believe it! I guess it's true...if you put your mind to it...you can do ANYTHING!!! :)

Saw, heard and witnessed TONS of weirdness during my run from Queens, to Randalls Island and then along the eastern coast of Manhattan.... I'll come back and update this post with all the details...right now I'm STILL trying to recover...been walking like a duck the last few days but all in all the feeling of accomplishment was worth every muscle ache and awkward "seated position".  I will also post the video a BF friend of mine sent me just days before the marathon which really motivated me to stop dreaming and start RUNNING!!!! :)
BEFORE THE MARATHON:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8XSit8XyeM


AFTER THE MARATHON:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-hCuYjvw2I&

No comments:

Post a Comment