Friday, September 7, 2012

Ice T and Me

Who do I see RIGHT when I step out my door??? ICE T omg!!!! Lol they're shooting a moving across from my apartment....I've been hiding inside and the moment I step out look whose sitting on my doorstep!!!


Now the funny part is when I see him I have my bike and I'm about to pass by wondering why all the cameras are there but then I see him laugh and I say "I know you but I don't KNOW you..."  He laughs hard and says "See that's what I'm talking bout" hahaha.   So I take this pic and say goodbye then ride off.  I come back later and have to stop while he's shooting Law n order near my door...I start talkin to the two girls who basically told me to stop biking and wait...then my friend the UPS guy "Jason" drives by and yells "You trying to get an autograph?!" hahaha so I get the go ahead to bike to my door but then I hear "Action!" so I'm looking confused and say "Can I go in?"  They say yes..I'm rushing to get my keys out of my bag...and they fall (like any good Horror Movie except I'm not blonde ;))  So they have one of their stage hands IN my building and I guess they cued him to open the door for the stupid chic (me) and he opens it and pulls me and my bike inside hahahahaha! I swear my life keeps ME laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment