Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My round circle with 2 Questmyre Lovers...

I recently had a discussion with someone who has read Questmyre (and loved it) and someone who is currently reading it (and loving it).  I told them that the sub-worlds within Source One (although this is not explicitly said in the book) are there to help one get through various issues they may have or potentially teach them life lessons they need to grow.  I pointed out that Robin fell into the world that she did solely because she had tons of emotional baggage and scarring due to her destructive background and being a poor black girl from the inner city. 

I asked my audience two questions: 1)  If you were a doll in the House of Intrigues, in which part of the house would you have been located? 2)If you fell into a Source One sub-world, what type of world would it be, what challenges would you face and what would be the riddle to exit that world?

It was a very enlightening and maybe even life changing discussion...  I cannot wait for Questmyre to be read world-wide so that larger discussion forums can be held and more lives touched...

-Hajee

No comments:

Post a Comment