Friday, October 26, 2012

Nice job Mankind...Nice job! :)


Okay...is it just me or has anyone noticed that people are being EXTRA nice today...I honest to God don't know if I'm in some candid camera Liberty Mutual commercial or the twilight zone...maybe the planets are perfectly aligned for a universal good mood boost or something...I went to run some errands, held the store door for two elderly women and from that point onward had strangers bending over backwards for me, smiles galore, at the bank one of the employees held not one but TWO doors for me (THEY NEVER DO THAT), the poor guy whos car door I scratched when he opened the door abruptly (nearly killed me on my bike btw) did not scream, yell or flip the bird but seemed okay with it (or at least thats what I want to think...had my headphones on so not ENTIRELY sure thats what really happened lol) but really....overall....weird but NICE vibe going around...good job PEOPLE! (repeats for emphasis) Good Job!

No comments:

Post a Comment